$175 per 50-minute session
I am only a preferred provider for one insurance network - Aetna.
I do not work with any other insurance companies. That means that if you want to see me but use your (other than Aetna) insurance benefits, you must pay me in full each session,and then I will give you a bill each month to submit to your own insurance company. What they re-pay you is between you and them.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- If I do not have a serious mental illness (ie. treatment is not deemed "medically necessary"), will my insurance provide any converage?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Will my insurance cover out of network practitioners?
Reduced and student fee services are available on a limited basis.
I also have a limited sliding scale for those without insurance who cannot pay my full fee.
I prefer to be paid by check or cash at the time of each session. Once you know what your payment wll be, it is helpful to have your check written in advance so we can start and end our sessions on time.
If insurance is being used, you will need to make your co-payment each week, and I will bill Aetna for the balance.
There is also a PayPal feature on this site for your convenience. Go to the "Make a Payment" page to access it.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. I can not bill insurance for missed sessions.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.